In early December a Taylor Kia employee stopped into Precast Concrete in Blissfield, Michigan to inquire about my 2016 Promaster cargo van which I had parked there to sell it.He said he was interested in purchasing it for a parts truck.

I followed up with both a phone call and an email. I received a call from Kirk requesting that I bring it into the Central Avenue, Toledo dealership to have it appraised. Although I agreed, I made it crystal clear the I was not interested in purchasing any more cars, and that I could not sell it for less than my pay off of $23,125. I had suffered a serious leg and foot injury coupled with double bypass heart surgery rendering me unable to drive commercially.

On December 18, I drove my truck 35 miles to the Toledo dealership, and while en route I received a phone call from Kirk confirming my appointment. I met with Moe, the used car manager, who appraised my van. While I sat in his office I heard him sing the praises of my van to the parts manager. Moe said it was immaculate, well maintained, at good price, and he recommended it for purchase.

He then informed me that Mr. Taylor would need to sign off on the purchase, and Moe would be calling me back as soon as he made contact with Mr. Taylor. After numerous follow up calls, Kirk finally called me back on January 4 to inform me that Mr.

Taylor said that the price was too high and decided to pass. Not only was the price established from the get go, but also it was posted on the side of the van.

I do not understand what happened to negate the purchase, but this decision could have been made three weeks prior without stringing me along.Somehow I cannot believe that Taylor Kia makes all its auto business decisions in this similar fashion.

Review about: Taylor Kia Of Toledo Estimate.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments